Tuesday, February 06, 2007

ok.lets blog about these few days.
tho nth much happen luhh.
saturday and sunday.did homework and stuffs.

had spot check.didnt get caught.last minute pul;l up everything.
tuck in shirt pull sock high high.den hair put nice nice.lucky seh.the teachers keep hovering around my area.scary sia.
moving monday was kinda erhh.tiring bah.bored-ed.
nth much bah.everytime run.
siian luhhhh.

den in class.more bored.
was soooo damn tiring.
suppose to have science and geog.but in the end teacher say science tuesday den test.
so we had geog test.
kinda diff.some questions so diff.dun even noe wad the question mean.

had another spot check again.
miss ho is like.yen chu.ur socks too low.i already pull liao.so high.
den i pull somemore.still too low.
kao lah.
i pull to the maximum liao.den she say.I THINK YOU HAVE TO BUY A PAIR OF BEATTY SKL SOCKS.i was like..NO WAY MAN.dun wan.i not going buy.teacher i nv bring money.
LMAO.all the excuses come out.den she shake head.den i say.TEACHER.PLS LAH.I TOMORO PULL HIGH HIGH.
den she finally agreed luhh.phewwwww.scared caught sia.
after she wen off.i immediately pulled my socks low again.rofl.


den got history blah.mr yeo kinda funny.say damn lots of jokes.
after tt art.slack.headache.den.recess.blahhhh.TT FALI LUHH.keep pulling my hair.
everytime got ppl pull my hair.confirm him one.kao.so rude luh.*pull hair* den OI.blah blah blah.
-.-i got name rite.not like he duno wad.zzzzz.

den science.had test.maths.assembly.blah.got performance.kinda boring and funny at the same time.FALI keep turning bac.so i made ghost face at him.den he show me tt kind of face like.
u retard or something?lmao.den he made bac at me.zzzzz.


ok.byebye.i go slp liao.wish me luck for my chinese test.((x
love my new skin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home